Permissible Use. Unless you are a real estate or lending professional acting in your professional capacity, you agree to use the Services for your personal use, and your commercial use is limited to transactions done on your own behalf. Subject to the restrictions set forth in the following paragraphs, you may copy information from the Services only as necessary for your personal use to view, save, print, fax and/or e-mail such information. You agree otherwise not to reproduce, modify, distribute, display or otherwise provide access to, create derivative works from, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Services.
Restrictions and Additional Terms. You agree not to remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services. You will not use the Services for resale, service bureau, time-sharing or other similar purposes. Further:
- Automated Queries. Automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the Services) are strictly prohibited on the Services, unless you have received express written permission from USR Network LLC. As a limited exception, publicly available search engines and similar Internet navigation tools (“Search Engines”) may query the Services and provide an index with links to the Services’ Web pages, only to the extent such unlicensed “fair use” is allowed by applicable copyright law. Search Engines are not permitted to query or search information protected by a security verification system (“captcha”) which limits access to human users.
- The Role of USR Network LLC. USR Network LLC is a licensed real estate broker in the state of Florida but does not broker real estate transactions. USR Network LLC does not act as a real estate agent for you or any other user. USR Network LLC does not sell, buy, or negotiate the purchase, sale, or exchange of real property. Further, USR Network LLC does not lease or rent, offer to lease or rent, or negotiate the lease of real property or otherwise aid or assist in the lease of real property.
- The Role of USR Network LLC; Disclaimer. USR Network LLC is not an inspector, a lender, an attorney, an insurance agent or no service provider other than a facilitator between home sellers or buyers and service providers. USR Network LLC is not liable for the provision of such services even if such services are paid through USR Network LLC’s sites.
Fees. The Services offered by USR Network LLC are paid in advance and non refundable. USR Network LLC will take reasonable measures to ensure that services are provided by assigned vendors with professional quality and to client satisfaction.
Claims of Copyright Infringement. USR Network LLC respects the intellectual property rights of others, and asks that everyone using the Services do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify USR Network LLC’s copyright agent in accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Services so that the copyright agent can locate it;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent as follows:
USR Network LLC
15800 Pines Blvd, Ste 304
Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
Attention: Copyright Agent
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you give notice of copyright infringement by text e-mail, we may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
Intellectual Property. The Services are the property of USR Network LLC, and subject to the intellectual property rights of USR Network LLC and its licensors. ©2017 icansellmyhome.com, unrealtor. All rights reserved. are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of USR Network LLC in the United States and/or other countries. You may not use any of USR Network LLC’s trademarks as part of your screen name or email address on the Services. The names of actual companies, products, and services mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
NO WARRANTY. USR Network LLC GROUP PROVIDES THE SERVICES “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, USR Network LLC AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. USR Network LLC AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (A) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE.
Release. You release USR Network LLC, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from all liability related to any and all claims and demands you may assert against any third party arising out of the Services. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states, “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”
— Updated January 2017